Mittwoch, 28. August 2013

Wednesday music

What about a new category on this blog? Music? I love music! Who doesn't? 
So I thought I'll share some random musical facts about Sophie ;-) and a song or two.

My favorite music of all times is Country, mostly Johnny Cash, June Carter and the Carter Family, but also other artists.

I listen to Gold 945 and Juice 107.2. Every now and then it is also BBC Scottland - cause of their lovely accents - or German radio station SWR3.

The last song I bought was "I can't decide" by the Scissor Sisters.

My best friend and I do have "our song" which is "Griechischer Wein" by German singer Udo Jürgens. We heard the piano version of it in a restaurant and it took us ages to figure out which song it was. Ever since we call it "our song"

I associate books with the music I listened to when I read it. "Saving Ceecee Honeycutt" belongs to the Puppini Sisters, "City of New Orleans" belongs to my favorite book of all times and whenever I hear "Call me manãna" by Scooter I have to think of Valencia and Jacqueline Auriol cause I read about these topics when I heard this song.

My first CD was from Kelly family... I'm ashamed... The second was Spice Girls.

I love the soundtrack of "Amelie" and "Mrs Dalloway"

A piece from the "Mrs Dalloway" soundtrack is my all time earworm, together with Manamana.

Can't get them out of my mind at the moment.

Always great! I do love Travis.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen