Samstag, 3. August 2013

Ramdom facts about Sophie

Hi everyone!

I decided to change Sophies Friday to Random facts about Sophie. Like that, I can also post them at any other day during the week whenever I feel like it. Due to events out of my control - well, almost... - I wasn't able to post yesterday, so there they are on Saturday under their new name.

Well, let's start.

I have settled in my new flat, like it very much and it feels like I have been living here for ages. Gave back the keys to my old flat this week and not felt sad or so. There are still some things to be done in the new flat, but for the moment it is ok and I'll take my time find the missing pieces of furniture and decoration.

My cat managed to escape from the balcony yesterday. That was the thing that kept me off blogging... Suddenly he was gone and I found him sitting downstairs, scared to death. Somehow he managed to slip out of the catnet and jumped.... Took me ages to get him back inside but I guess he wasn't too sad that his adventure in the wildernes was over.

Due to the hot weather I'm only eating cold things. I guess I haven't used the hob in my flat for more than five times in the last three weeks. And four of these times were just cooking pasta or rice for a salad. But the oven is in use quite often and I'm baking like crazy.

After almost three months without a single book I'm reading like crazy since the beginning of July. The next book on my reading list is My Policeman by Bethan Roberts. The book was featured in a book review in the newspaper we have in our office. One of my colleagues called me and told me that this is THE book for me as it is set in Brighton.

While on holiday I bought a jar full of buttons in various colours and can't wait  to do some cute-as-a-button projects with them.

Whenever the weather is hot and sunny for some days I long for a rainy day or two.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen