Samstag, 24. August 2013

Random facts about Sophie

I love baking! My current favourite is Lilly Cake, a plain, a bit old fashioned chocolate cake which is a family favourite.

At home, my mum is the cook while dad does the baking. He makes the best Lemon drizzle cake. 

I read a book that is set in Brighton this week. It was so nice to read and know where all the places are.

I love local colour in books anyway. So I try to put as much as possible into my own writing.

In most of my short stories somebody dies. So my mum said I should try to publish them under the name: "Of death cases and other cases of (bad) luck."

My granny once told us that she prays that  people she doesn't like will go to heaven soon. When we told her off her answer was: "I'm praying for them to go to heaven. What's bad about that? I could also pray for them to go to hell!"

Am almost off to our town fair today. It is no big business, but there are so many people i know. Will meet my mum an sister, first deliver some Lilly Cake - what else? - to the stall of Mums knitting group, then walk over the fair, chat and maybe have lunch somewhere. Tonight I'll have to work two shifts at a stall which is always very good fun.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen