Sonntag, 18. August 2013

Sophies week

*film* The Gathering Storm (well, parts of it. Which is ok as I know half of the movie by heart anyway)
*book* Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban. My Policeman (Bethan Roberts)
*song* Hard Rock Candy Mountains by Pete Seeger
*craft* Peg bag. Some mini-diy (picture, camera strap). Worked on my deckchair cross stitching.
*food* Cheese cake. Ice. Potato salad. Chicken with lemon and thyme. Sandwich. And other rubbish.
*drink* Lemonade. My favorite tea.
*done* Crafted. Went for a tour on the lake with friends. Took photographs. Cleaned out my make up. Enjoyed the cooler weather. Went crazy on the Brithshop homepage.
*met* My parents. My sister. A lot of my frinds.
*bought* Hair colour. Cards.
*thought* That the week wasn't as bad as expected... 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen