Samstag, 10. August 2013

Random facts about Sophies cats

Somewhen this week - Thursday? - was Cat-day so I decided that this weeks random facts aren't about me but about the two furballs living with me.

They're a bit older than a year - I don't know who is older, but I always think of him being kind of the older brotehr - and live with me since December last year. They're from an animal shelter where they grew up together (they're no siblings, just good friends)

He is named after a character from a childrens series and got that name before he moved in with me. She was called Falballa, which I didn't liked, so I renamed her after a song my sister and I were listening when we went to pick them up.

She is normally called all sorts of "mouse" and "mousy" and "little mouse" or also "owl" as she has big, yellow eyes. He is "Kosebamse" which is the Norwegian word for teddybear, but most of the time shortened to "Bamse"

He loves water and hangs out in the bathing tub when there is still some water in there after I had a shower. He also loves cuddling - hence the name Kosebamse. Oh and he likes thundersturms, sitting on the balcony watching them! Well, this might just have to do with the fact that he loves to be on the balcony so much that a little noise can't put him off.

She loves her pink ball, being brushed and food. She seriousely purrs when she is eating! She also has her favorite pillow, which she drags around the flat so that she has a comfy place to sleep wherever she wants to. And she gets crazy when I eat cheese and cries till she gets some as well.






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen