Sonntag, 6. April 2014

Sophies Week(end)

After a pretty normal week I had quite a busy weekend and am really happy with all the things I did as the last few weekends were really lazy.

So what I did:
running some errands (groceries shopping, library, recycling centre and so on)
bringing my sewing machine back to life with the help of my mum
sewing a birthday present  for a friend
spending an afternoon with my mum
having a long hapnap in the late afternoon
having a pamper evening including colouring my hair
spent a sleepless night reading, folding laundry, searching for sewing ideas and polishing my nails
finally going to sleep at three in the morning
having brunch with the bunch as my best friend called it. A nice brunch with four very close friends, a lot laughter and a lot to chat and catch up
sewing half of a bag
going for nordic walking for the first time in ages
having very light berry pancakes for dinner

So all in all it was a really nice weekend. And here comes the rest of the week:

*Film/series* youtube tutorials. Vlogs.

*Book* "Whispers underground" - Ben Aaronovitch. An old childrens novel.
*Song* The new Johnny Cash album "Out among the stars"
*Craft* Easter stitching. Birthday present for a friend. Half of a bag.
*Food* Brunch. Pancake. Strawberries. Too much Easter chocolate. Maltesers Easter bunny. Greek salad. Couscous salad.
*Drink* Tea.
*Done* Brunch with friends. A lot crafting. Afternoon with my mum.
*Met* My best friends. My parents.
*Bought* Tulips. Some  flowers for the balcony.
*Thought* That I have to go to the dentist really urgently :-(

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen