Sonntag, 13. April 2014

Sophies week

Another week passed by very quickly. Another weekend dedicated to crafting and meeting nice people. My sister and I visited granny today and we played out favourite board game. Normally granny wins at least two out of three games but this time it was me who did that. My sister was quite dissapointed as she didn't wone a single game...
 
*Book* "Broken Homes" - Ben Aaronovitch. An old childrens novel.
*Song*Some Czech music.
*Craft* Finished taster stitching. Second half of the bag. Worked on my knitted scarf. Sunglasses case.
*Food* Pancakes. Blueberry muffin. Mars ice cream. Pasta with chicken and mustard sauce. Chicken with peanut sauce. A lot peanut butter things.
*Drink* Water
*Done* Crafted. Visited granny. Played boardgames. Spent a nice Sunday morning with friends.
*Met*Knitting friends. My granny. My sister.
*Bought* More  flowers for the balcony.
*Thought* That Eastern is really close now.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen