Sonntag, 16. März 2014

What's in my bag

What's in my bag videos are my favourite things on youtube and the best way to discover new youtubers. But as I'm not taking videos here is a written what's in my bag.

This is the current state of my handbag, but soon I will also add my sunglasses to it if the weather stays like that.

My agenda is from the Woodland Series from Paperchase which I really had to resist buying the whole series. But I still bought the agenda, notebooks, pens, stickers and post-its....

The bag with the lovely Liberty Print holds a small notebook, handcream (Bluebrry by Cath Kidston), handwipes and some things not pictures like a small hairbrush, coins, hairbands, painkillers etc.

Tissues

My beloved Cath Kidston purse. I have two other purses, a green one with rose print from Cath Kidston and a blue by Ollie&Nic and use them alternating.

My I-phone with the case I bought in NY two years ago.

Chewing gums, a mirror, lipcare and the Woodland pen matching my agenda.

Lipstick of the day - or sometimes rather all-the-lipsticks-worn-in-the-last-10-days










Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen