Sonntag, 16. März 2014

Sophies week

*Film/series* Youtube videos. Wanted to watch Letters to Juliet but the DVD wasn't working...
*Book* "Er ist wieder da." -  Timur Vermes. "Die Lust zu leben" - Françoise Sagan. "Remarkable Creatures" -  Tracy Chevalier
*Song* "New England" - Kirsty MacColl. "Mack the knife" - Bobby Darin. "Matchstack men" - Foster and Allen.
*Craft* Restarted my knitted hat. Finally framed my Baaatle-of-Hastings stitching.
*Food* Pizza. Rösti. Veggie Cottage pie. Blueberry Muffin. Apple Crumble. Gnocchi with chicken and veggies.
*Drink* Tea. Orange juice. Blueberry drink from IKEA.
*Done* Met a friend for dinner. Celebrated Grannys birthday with a family thingie. Cleaned my balcony. Spent time on the balcony. Went for a long walk. Edited some photograhps. Knitted with friends. Took a long, nice bath.
*Met* My knitting friends. My extended family (extended in our case means 11 people, so not too many...)
*Bought* Tulips. A notebook. Ordred two pairs of shoes and a tunic.

*Thought* That spring makes you feel just great.



The reading bit might look like a lot to read, but basically I just read "Er ist wieder da" which is a book about Hitler reappearing in 2011 and both funny and scary. "Die Lust zu leben" which is a fictive biography of actress Sarah Bernhardt was laying around half-read and I just  finished it. And from my new book I just read 60 pages while in the bathing tub yesterday - yes, it was a long bath.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen