Montag, 9. September 2013

Sunny afternoon

I really enjoyed this sunny afternoon off. First I went to the mall for the not so enjoyable reason that I had to bring my camera for repair as I smashed it on a walk. Then I went into the bookshop, forget about all my don't-buy-so-many-books plans and bought The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry and The Strange Journey of Mr Daldry. The second just because Brighton was mentioned in the summary. I than had a nice half an hour at Starbucks, starting to read. On my way home I left the bus a bit earlier and walk home over the fields and promptly ended up laying in the grass, munching blueberries and listening to my favorite laying-in-the-grass-eating-something-nice-and-doing-nothing song; Hoppipolla. I'm in love with the song ever since my sister and I listened to it while we hung out on Fulking Hill, eating pistachias and talking about Lord of the Rings - just an hour or so before I fell on the way downhill and smashed my camera by the way.





And there is the soundtrack for the whole thing ;-)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen