Samstag, 28. September 2013

A small walk and weekend plans

Already Saturday evening and actually time for bed, but I need to get some office thingies done and want some distraction ;-) As I always distract me instead of doing the things and then have the rest of the d ay for myself. Welcome to my world...


Yesterday the weather was really nice and warm. Too nice and warm to go from A to B by public transport. So I walked some meters, along a small stream and watch ducks.

Tomorrow will be a busy day... Meeting friends in the morning and then having lunch with my parents, sister, both grannies and an aunt and uncle. If it turns out the same as the last time my aunt visited us it will be more a funeral than a party and my Mum and I already make jokes that the only decent thing for us left to do is getting drunk....

So here are some pictures from my nice, small friday evening walk.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen