Sonntag, 15. September 2013

Sophies week

*film/series* Yes Minister Series 1
*book* The strange journey of Mr Daldry (Marc Levy)
*song* My autumn-playlist with some oldies. Brighton in the rain.
*craft* stitched on my deckchair picture which should apparently show the beach in Beer.
*food* Lemon and poppy seed muffin. Vegetarian sushi. Spaghetti Carbonara. Tiramisu. A wonderful brownie. Cordon Bleu with chips. Porridge
*drink* Tea.
*done* Went for a daytrip with my sister and granny. Meet my knitting friends. Established some new routines. More or less stayed in my Weight Watchers points all week.
*met* My parents. Some friends. My granny. My sister. A friend I haven't seen for ages.
*bought* 2 candles. A coffee-to-go thingie.
*thought* That you should check if there is a parade on the only street leading to where you want to go before going there.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen