Sonntag, 2. Juni 2013

Sophies week

*film* Youtube videos
*book* none....Am no big reader at the moment
*song* More Ewan MacColl songs
*craft* "Welcome"-picture for my new flat
*food* Ice. Risotto. Cheese and bacon burger with fries. Mouse au chocolat. Brie.
*drink* Red wine. White wine spritzer. Apple cider from IKEA.
*done* Been incredibly lazy. Spent an evening with two friends, knitting. Re-started knitting my scarf. Spent an evening with friends on Friday. Cuddled with my cats. Worked for my side job.
*met* friends. My sister.
*bought* Toys for the catties.
*thought* That it is only 4 weeks till I'm moving. So time to start doing something.

 Having fun with my sisters cat
 Summer for half a day
 Pret-a-manger stuff my sister brought me from the states
 Strawberries cake. Yummy!
My cat relaxing

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen