Freitag, 31. Mai 2013

Sophies friday

I don't know if I should be more annoyed by the bad weather or by everybody complaining about it.

It is high time to start tidying out my flat as I'll be moving in four weeks. Not that I'm an extreme hoarder but after five years there is still a bunch of things I won't need anymore but haven't binned so far cause there was enough space to keep it and I thought I might need it again.

Tonight I'll meet some friends which I had completely forgotten about yesterday and consequently fixed another appointment...

I started my first proper knitting project some weeks ago but unravelled it at least three times. But I hope that this is now the last time I did so.

I really want to paint my nails but before I do so I'll first have to do some manicure and am just too lazy for it.

I have the best sister in the world who brought me a huge bag full of nice things from Pret-a-manger.

The weekend will be a quite unspectacular one. After meeting with friends tonight and working for my side job on Saturday morning I'll just do some office stuff, start tidying out and the rest will just be lazy me-time.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen