Sonntag, 26. Mai 2013

Sophies week

*film* Call the midwife. Pixiwoo youtube videos. Well, actually both not films....
*book* none....
*song* Sweet Thames flow softly (Ewan MacColl and Peggy Seeger), hot Diggity (Perry Como)
*craft* Finally finished a sheep cross stitch
*food* Ice. Strawberry cake. Lemon scone. A lot other unhealthy stuff
*drink* Cappuccino. My favourite Earl Grey. White wine. IKEA pear cider
*done* Stitched. Slept a lot. Entertained my sisters cat (plus my own). Went to Starbucks with friends. Went to another café with a friend right after we came out of Starbucks. Went to IKEA.
*met* a bunch of friends this morning. My former neighbour
*bought* some darling postcards from IKEA
*thought* That I shouldn't always worry

Actually this should be the place for a picture related to this week but I took no single picture all week. So there is the video to my absolute favourite song of this week. I couldn't help humming it every now and then.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen