Sonntag, 16. Februar 2014

Sophies week

Hello everyone! *imitating Mirandas voice*

Long time not seen. How are you? Back in October and November life has been very busy due to "THE event" which went very well and which I enjoyed. But afterwards I was just in the mood for some days of laziness, followed by a little holiday in Bath. And then life went on and I kind of lost track with blogging. But now I feel like I want to blog again every now and then and already restarted my (German) book blog back in January.

So here goes another Sophies week, though without pictures - once more.

*Film/series* Nothing yet and I don't think I'll watch something tonight.
*Book* "The turning point" - Judith Lennox
*Song* "Baby ride easy" - Johnny Cash & June Carter Cash. "It's a real good feeling" - Peter Kent.
*Craft* Finished the first wrist warmer. Started the second wrist warmer. Tree with paper leaves. "Birthday in a can" for a friend.
*Food* Brunch. Homemade bread. Soup. Pasta. Muffin. Chocolate. Cinnamon roll. Banana-chocolate crumble. Baked potato.
*Drink* Tea. Tea. Tea
*Done* Met my bestie for brunch and a late Christmas celebration and an early "anniversary" celebration. Went shopping for presents. Cuddled with my favourite little man, L (4 months) Baked. Made holiday plans with my sister. Been tired and had a very long nap today. Rediscovered my favourite hairdo and feel much better about my hair now.
*Met* My bestie and her boyfriend. My parents. Some knitting friends including little L.
*Bought* Lush Skindrink. Henna. Blueberry shower gel from The Body Shop. Some presents. Tulips.

*Thought* That there is actually nothing to be sad about. That am glad my sister takes it relatively easy that her boyfriend moved out.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen